The DVD is at the duplicators, the website is in slow construction and my eyes are slowly taking on that manic glow... Bark Magazine is a passion, a boyfriend and at the moment a petulant child that teaches me to laugh at bubbles, cry at the sad parts of bambi and most of all be faithful and patient in the times when cartoons and bubble don't hit the spot.
So weekend news was:
1. the introduction of Jamie who (if you don't know you should) the best looking "it" boy of melbourne. The boy pranced into my life like out of a dream and swept Bark into his dainty little arms and they instantly feel in love.
2. Hot BBQ - which was pretty much beefed up boys in wife beaters, women with enlarged chest and low cut tops and an excuse to dance excess beer guts off to the best dance music to hit town. Highlights were of course grand master flash!!!!! We are fans and the scientist of modern music who had my sweat glands working over time as i danced up a dust storm
Highlights of the week:
1. getting the final copy of the mag printed on paper sprawled out on my bed and shining like a glow stick at a new years eve rave party
2. Sending the DVD off for duplication like a child at it's first day at school
1. The tot closing down ( You were the wind beneath my wings)
Back to work
Peace out A town